Monday, March 5, 2012

Bon Iver

I'm sorry that I didn't make a post for such a long time, but I had to learn for my exams at university.
Furthermore I had holidays and made a trip to a really small village in Tyrol where I'm actually from (but I was born in Vienna) and there the Internet connection is extremly bad, so I decided to continue posting when I'm back in Vienna. Now I'm back in the city and so I can spend my time on this blog again. :)

Today I wanna introduce you Bon Iver, an american folk band which won 2 Grammys for Best New Artist and Best Alternative Music Album at the 54th Grammy Awards 2012.

Here are the songs I like the most:

4 comments:

  1. "skinny love" always gives me the creeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck is universi TITY? nevertheless i like your blog, man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! :) I'm sorry. It should be university, but thank you for pointing out this mistake and I'm really glad to hear that you like my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. bon iver - just amazing, nothing more to say.
    so glad they are actually coming to austria :)

    ReplyDelete